Sunday, November 30, 2014

Experts Views on the Value of Business Plans

Today, I’m going to talk about Business Plans and two important experts on the field.  Some people don’t realize the importance of having a business plan when starting a business, and how that would help develop a better business concept. I really think that a business plan should be the first step, because it helps you get organize for what is to come. The two experts on business plans that I’m discussing in todays post will be Angelo Meneguzzi and Carl Schramm.

Angelo Meneguzzi has more than a decade of being an expert in business plans.  He has helped develop many start-ups and their business plans. He has not limited himself to development of new businesses, but also he is a consultant for other businesses. (articles.bplans.com) Mr. Meneguzzi says that a business plan is very important for reasons such as; forecasting, analyzing problematic situations and an overall heads ups to changes. (articles.bplans.com) He also thinks that to develop a good business plan one should have a solid team. Also he highlights the importance of doing research and how this is fundamental to any business plan.


The next expert I’m discussing is Carl Schramm. Schramm is an important American economist that started his carrier as an entrepreneur in John Hopkins. Since then he has focused in researching  entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth. Also he contributes to the Wall Street Journal and has a column in Forbes. (Carl Schramm.com) The main reason why I chose this expert is because he has different views on business plans. He thinks you shouldn’t stick to your business plan, because they simply go out to date quickly. I really think he is right just because business is changing constantly and one needs to keep updating and researching things. The market changes and with that your numbers do too.    

No comments:

Post a Comment